Q7 2007 Audi Q7 - Someone Please Show Me The Fog Light Wiring/Plug

Lingo89

Reaction score
Hi all,

Would massively appreciate some assistance here. Have a 2007 Audi Q7, had a bodyshop do a complete body conversion to the 2015 S-Line Sport Edition/ (this is the same as the V12 body; they don't have fog lights).

So, the old bodywork had foglights, the new bodywork doesn't have foglights, but obviously somewhere behind the front bumper (which is a nightmare to get behind) I have wiring for foglights.

What this means is I keep getting front foglight out error at start up and to resolve this I want to fit some canbus error free wiring.

However, having never actually looked at the foglight wiring before the conversion:

1) I don't know what bulb fitment they were to even buy the right canbus error free kit
2) I don't even know what the plug I'm looking for should be shaped like - keeping in mind there's no actual fog light there any more I am just looking for a random shaped plug and can't find anything behind the bumper.

So if anyone who has a Q7/ has experience with these cars could please please please advise, would be massively grateful!

Cheers!

You code out the Front foglights in VCDS.

Reactions: Lingo89
Does anybody have the answer to this? I tried going to central electrics (09) and looking for it in coding options to no luck...