1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 AUDI A4 S LINE QUATTRO 210bhp tdi ,S4 replica

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by outsideline, Jul 10, 2012.

1. outsideline

outsideline Member

It is with great regret that i have to sell my audi a4 quattro due to a pending house purchase.

Its a 2007 / 56 plate a4 quattro 2.0tdi 170 bhp model s-line.
    It has MOT until december 2012 and tax until june.
    The car has FULL AUDI SERVICE HISTORY.
    It has half leather and suide interior in immaculate condition, cruise control and dual climate control and rear park sensors.
    Along with the normal top class spec these cars come with i have spent thousands on making in look totally unique.

I have also just replaced the timing belt and water pump and aux belt, along with brand new clutch and dual mass fly wheel!!!!

Heres the list of modification i have done :

Custom remap done my unicorn motorsport to 210bhp

DPF filter removed and deleted from the ecu so no more hassle from that, like most diesels. This will no longer regenerate it self or put the dpf light on, best thing i have ever done!!!

EGR valve and cooler removed and deleted so the engine drives so much better with this, plus no horrible unburnt gases going back into your engine.

19 inch TSW Zolder one off bronze centre wheels with 4 x brand new avon zz5 performance tyres, these have come direct from america!!!
    Genuine rs4 anti role bar kit at the rear, the difference this makes in just incredible!!!
    Genuine rs4 black optics front grill
    Genuine S4 quad exit stainless exhaust
    Genuine S4 rear bumper
    All exterior chrome trim profeshionaly wrapped in carbon fiber ( around the windows and boot trim).
    Seat leon cupra r front splitter, makes the original s line bumper loads more aggressive.
    Xenon led side light bulbs
    Xenon led number plate bulbs
    Xenon led interior bulbs, every bulb in the car has been changed, even the boot!

This car has wanted for nothing in its life and i wash and wax it at least twice a week!

I honestly dont think any will will find a cleaner more cared for car than this.
    For any more info please ring me on : 07703561475

2. outsideline

outsideline Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. outsideline

outsideline Member

price drop to £9995........
  4. bez101

bez101 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep

maybe me been picky but what makes it a S4 replica ?