2007 A3 Sportback DIS

shwrb

Reaction score
Hi.. This has baffled me since I've got the car, finally looked at the owners manual to find out what that is, according to the manual the bottom bit of the screen under the digital speedo is for "Gear-change Indicator"
2014 08 01 140505

also states on the manual that it can be I quote "If desired, you can have the gear-change indicator deactivated by an Audi workshop"
check the link for the manual pictures... Audi DIS Gear change - Imgur

I think one of previous owners might have deactivated it so my question is... Can it be reactivated?
thanks

Last edited:
Can you not just change the menu display using the button on the bottom of the right had stalk? Should have various menus and yours has the digital speedo at the moment.

Yes it can, it's just a simple coding change to activate it :)

Can you not just change the menu display using the button on the bottom of the right had stalk? Should have various menus and yours has the digital speedo at the moment.
I've gone through the menus.. Nothing there about the gear changes. I think that the models with the white DIS panel the option is there

Erm.. Possible hint on how? lol I'm guessing VCDS?