1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2006 Audi A4 3.2 V6 FSI Quattro Manual Cabriolet - with options

petetheprop Dec 12, 2017

1. petetheprop

petetheprop Moro Blue A4 3.2 Cab/Phantom Black S4 Cab

For sale my 2006 A4 3.2 V6 FSI Quattro cabriolet. £4500 ono
    exterior hood up.JPG exterior 2 peelers.JPG exterior with peelers.JPG side.JPG engine bay.JPG

Low mileage 72k

6 speed manual, rare colour combination Moro Blue paint with blue hood and buttermilk leather interior.

Full service history until for the first 7 years then self serviced for the past 3 years (oil & filters etc every 6k). I have owned for the past 3.5 years ~32k miles. Clutch and dual mass flywheel was replaced at ~45k. MOT until July.

Lots of factory options. RNSE satnav with Bluetooth, Bose speakers and amp, ipod connection in glovebox, phone base in arm rest and 6cd changer in glovebox. Colour DIS information display, multifunction steering wheel. underseat storage trays in front, ski bag in rear hatch. Wind deflector and bag. Heater front seats, heated side mirrors, auto dim rearview mirror. Rain sensitive wipers and "follow me home" lights. Isofix fittings on front passenger and rear seats.

Interior in good condition for age, recently had a total interior valet (all seats out, carpets cleaned and leather treated)
    Bodywork reasonable for age, scuff on rear bumper, paint chip above petrol flap, key scratch to passenger rear quarter, slight rust bubbling on front arches. Minor stone chips scratches and car park dents commensurate with age.

Really nice car, drives really well, fast and solid with the Quattro system. The V6 engine is nice and revvy and makes a great noise. Cruises effortlessly, 30mph and up in 6th gear.
    I have been gathering mods for this car over the past 3 years as I had all intentions of keeping it for the long run but had the chance to swap to a like for like s4 cab, so this one is sadly for sale.

Upgrades fitted:
    De-badged rear bootlid debadged.JPG
    S4 b7 quad exit standard exhaust system,
    rear valance modified to suit quad pipes.
    S4 rear brakes calipers with vented rear disks

Car will be sold on original set of 5 17inch ronal alloys.
    ronals.JPG

Front discs and pads need replacing.

Car is located in South Oxfordshire and is currently SORN. Viewings welcome.

I have a stack of parts/mods/upgrades available to go with this car, if they don't go with the car they will be sold separately but are first refusal to purchaser of car.
    • 19inch x 8.5j peeler S5 replicas as in some pictures. 1 rim damaged, holds air but unlikely to be repairable. Useful if you can find 1 or 2 spares, possibly run 8js on front. £50
    • S4 matt silver mirrors £100
    • S-line front bumper (as found on later final edition cabriolet models and sline avants and saloons) in metallic dark blue but is not an exact match to the current paint. No grill but fog light surrounds included. £150 front bumper.JPG
    • S4 grill to go in the S-line bumper (unique to S4s double bars on the vertical grill) £150 S4 grill.JPG
    • RS4 grill (almost brand new) only if it goes with the sline bumper and car £400 rs4 grill.JPG
    • Rare Volante induction kit, designed for the American market 3.2 V6 A5 but fits the A4, would benefit with the addition of the front connection pipe from an a5 (~£25 from ebay plus a bit of cutting and fitting). £150 volante.JPG
    • Full set of 5 18 inch by 8j DTM OEM multispoke wheels and tyres £400 DTM wheels.JPG
    • Full set of S4 front brakes calipers, pads and disks (these are larger diameter than stock 345mm vs 320mm) £200
    • Full set of braided HEL brake lines (if fitted with the S4 brakes above) £50

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. petetheprop

petetheprop Moro Blue A4 3.2 Cab/Phantom Black S4 Cab

New year bump. Summer's coming!