1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Audi A4 2.0T Avant S-line

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Bigman, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Bigman

Bigman Cornish and Proud!

I am looking to sell my (55plate) Audi A4 2.0TFSI (200bhp petrol) Avant S-line in bright red. The car is in very good condition and currently has 5 months tax and 11 months MOT and full service history. Fitted with full climate control, Cruise control, Full DIS trip computer, full two tone leather interior, BOSE Stereo CD radio with glove box mounted XCarlink USB/SDcard interface (acts as a 6disc changer, works brilliantly!), multifunction steering wheel and Parrot blue tooth hands free phone system. There is also a towbar fitted along with full trailer electrics.

I have also fitted an RS4 Rear anti roll bar and front B5 spring seats to bring the front end down a tad, the car looks amazing and it will be a shame when it goes!

For a high powered petrol car it is very good on petrol on longer runs, I have had around 45mpg on the motorway more than once 6speed gearbox and cruise control helps here! The car has 120,000miles on the clock, but don't let it put you off, it drives very well!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am based in Bedworth just on the outside of Coventry.

£6,995 Negotiable.

Please contact me on 07970176556 (Any time) or if I don't answer during work hours try 07534926439 (Work)

Thanks

Adam
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
  2. Bigman

Bigman Cornish and Proud!

I have lowered the price abit on this now, £6750ono

Adam