2006 2.0T FSI S LINE SE Engine Wanted

jonnyuno999

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 2.0T FSI S LINE SE petrol engine to fit my 2006 a4 if anyone has one for sale, I think it is the bul code.
Thanks Rob

good luck with that then , very few used ones around and even fewer that are worth having, you'd be better of getting your exisiting BUL engine rebuilt to be honest, good luck with it.

Pick up pipe blocked up & when the sump came off there were a few bits & pieces in there that shouldn't have been, with help on here from Darren & others I discovered some of the bits were off the balance shaft sprocket but others I'm not sure ! The search continues !!!

I was looking for one also. Got quoted for replacements from a couple of places, whether its a proper BUL I don't know.
Bought my car 7 months ago to find out later that it has an AXX block in but everything else BUL as it should be.
Still got some money aside to get a BUL back in it but its running great so gonna leave it for now. (had the pick up pipe done on it already).
Was thinking of getting rid of it for an S4 but still unsure as its a lovely car.
:)

I've got a 2007 black special ed. it has the BUL engine petrol 220bhp. New cam belt/water pump and 4 brand new Pirelli p zero's on it. It's immaculate and only has 46000 Mls on it. Make me an offer

Hey Smidger, would love to make you an offer but I'm just after an engine, yours sounds like it doesn't need breaking .