1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Allroad a6 lower arm

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by overdraft, Feb 9, 2012.

1. overdraft

overdraft Member

Can anyone provide details of a supplier of a a6 Allroad 2005 lower arm, I got one from my auto parts store to find the stub for connecting the anti roll bar is further up the arm I think it may be a4 . Or supply the proper code number.

Many thanks
  2. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

Dealer only part, make sure you sit when they tell you the price- its 180 quid with trade discount !
  3. Colin Allroad TDi

Colin Allroad TDi Member

Mine's clunking too, I am wondering if there's a polybush kit available for them?
  4. a3tdi2001

a3tdi2001 Member

Lemforder make the parts that are supplied to Audi for the A3, so I'm assuming they make them for the A6 as well.
    Lemforder catalogue: WebCat 3
    These guys are really good and sell Lemforder: Home
    Pretty sure you'd be paying a hell of a lot less than £180 for exactly the same part in a different box.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  5. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

The allroad v6 tdi suspension arm is made by TRW and has a thicker balljoint which the Lemforder does not make ! Trust me, i have various trade accounts with different motor factors, if there was a cheaper alternative i would have known about it ! I had to buy the arms on my allroad from dealer at great expense...
  6. overdraft

overdraft Member

Yeah I phone Audi today £188 I thought it was dealer only thanks for the replys guys
  7. a3tdi2001

a3tdi2001 Member

Apologies for this. I was under the impression that Lemforder offered the part and didn't know that there is a difference for the Allroad Quattro. Sorry again.