2004 Aero Kit - 2003 A4

cheiliger

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to put the 2004 Aero Kit on a 2003 A4?

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work, but I just wanna see if anyone's tried it before I dump some money into it.

Thanks,
-C

if you mean the 2004 onwards areo wiper arms and blades onto an earlier B6 then yes, loads of us have done it and it's worth the money :)

cheiliger - which "aero kit" are you asking about?

- if it's the 2003+ "aero" wiper arms and blades, then yes: I believe you can get the adapters to allow an Aero blade to work with an earlier style arm, but I would recommend a complete swap to the Aero arms + blades as it's normally corroded arms that you're trying to get away from and it's a straight swap (and costs the same!!).

- if you're asking about the body kits, you'll need to be more specific, but essentially it's pretty much all possible with either a few mods or buying all the right bits (which can cost!) - if it was ever supplied for a B6, it's possible to get the parts and to make it fit ANY B6... and more generally, the same goes for a lot of the B7 parts too (although not the bodykits, as the body panels are different).