1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 54 Reg Audi A3 3.2 V6 Quattro Sport DSG 5 Door Paddle Shift

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Aldo, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Aldo

Aldo Active Member

[Jan 13, 2014]
    I've listed my A3 for sale in a few places. Reluctant sale really, I am forever changing my cars anyway but was planning on keeping this for a good year, but with a wedding coming up, any way of penny pinching a bit more is taken up. This includes change of car.Any thoughts on price, I feel this is fair, I am open to reasonable offers. I have seen some go for less but these cars don't look as good, older front, no Xenons etc.Anyway, here's the advert.Red Facelift frontFull Audi service history up to 91,000 miles. Last service done at 112,000 miles.AudiDelivery Inspection 12/01/05Longlife 02/06/06 18,674Longlife+Additional 15/05/07 36,022Longlife 16/06/08 55,139Longlife 05/09/09 74,219Longlife+Additional 25/02/11 90,688Also had the coil pack 28E9 recall at Audi on the last service and a brand new coil pack was fitted..IndependentOil + All filters 07/12/13 112,797Wheel BearingNew Front & Rear WipersNew rear Wiper arm and motor as the other one had dropped!MOT September 2014Tax April 2014Paddle Shift on Steering wheelDSG Auto box with Sport mode, lovely and smooth with no issuesAutomatic Xenon HeadlightsPermanent Quattro four wheel drive, really safe in the rain or snowHeated half Leather/Alcantara SeatsClimate with ice cold Air conditioningAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto WipersElectrically adjustable and heated side mirrorsThis is a reluctant sale as the car drives superbly. Engine is bullet proof V6 engine. No timing belts to change or worry about. I am very fussy with my cars so you can be sure that this one is mechanically sound with no issues.Viewing is welcome and can you test drive if you have fully comprehensive certificate of insurance to drive other cars, otherwise I will be driving. No dreamers or test pilots please.She is in great condition for the year. There is the odd age and mileage related stone chip. Alloys are in reasonable condition.I can achieve 37mpg on a motorway journey but typically you are looking at 28-30mpg.Car is based in Chester North West and I can pick up from train station if required.No Scammers or Time WastersCash on collection, or deposit of £100 by Pay Pal to secure car.Personalised plate not includedI have a printed HPI certificate to reflect no adverse history of car.Any questions, please ask
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 29, 2014]

3. Aldo

Aldo Active Member

[Jan 16, 2014]
    Is this fairly priced?

Just noticed too the advert is messy to read as it's joined it up in to one big sentence lol.
  4. Aldo

Aldo Active Member