1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 54 - A4 Avant 1.8T Quattro Limited Edition - Silver

dalespitfire Jul 29, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dalespitfire

dalespitfire Quattrophenia

Guys,

Time has come to sell I'm afraid. Simply can't justify keeping this on the drive for the amount it is costing me to keep (insurance and tax) versus the miles I do!

It is a 2004 54 plate A4 Avant 1.8T Quattro and is the last of the B6's in the run out Limited Edition model. It is essentially an S-Line in appearance, with cloth interior sports seats (both electric). I've owned the car since November 2009, I paid £6600 for it. It had 111,500 miles on when I bought it and has now just turned 117,600, do basically looking at a max of 4000 miles p/a, hence it being a bit of a white elephant. I just dont turn the miles to warrant keeping it.

Its been spot on reliable, only changed a coil pack in the time I have had it and passed its last MOT without any advisories.

Generally in great condition for the age and mileage, I would say to make it a minter the bonnet could do with a touching up (circa £150) and the alloys could with a refurb.

It has a full service history which is mostly Audi and the cambelt was last done at 107k. There are also plenty of bills and previous MOT's.

I have just taxed the car today so 6 months there, and the MOT is til October.

The car is unmolested bar the addition of some exhaust tips to fill out the twin arches at the back a little more than the standard did.

I would ideally like £4250 for the car, and if I got the asking price I would have the car serviced/fluids changed/aircon gassed so you are good to go for 12 months of happy motoring.

I am open to offers - sensible ones mind - as I am already looking at a replacement.

I am based in Penistone, South Yorkshire.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  2. madkebab

madkebab Member

has this sold?

3. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

All the photo's are gone.....

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I understand this to be sold now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.