1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Cab roof seal price

Discussion in 'Parts Requests' started by Cabbyfan, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Cabbyfan

Cabbyfan Member

[Mar 14, 2011]
    Hi, my seal at the front leading edge of the roof, the one that mates with the top of the windscreen aluminium has 2 tears / holes in it. No idea how (only had car 2 months), not really an option to repair as some of the rubber is missing so I cant glue it.

Can I get a price on a replacement seal ? Im guessing its not cheap ! I get very occasional drips at both corners of the windscreen but nothing drastic...

Its a 2003 02 2.4 V6 Cab in Phantom black.

Cheers.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 21, 2014]

3. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

[Mar 15, 2011]
    Hi

roof seal is £287.38 inc vat

Dave
  4. Cabbyfan

Cabbyfan Member

[Mar 15, 2011]
    Cheers Dave, I need to investigate why it is damaged in 2 places, actual bits torn off before I replace it, dont want to ruin a new one at that price !

I have a suspicion as to where the two holes/damage to the seal is from, as the roof folds into the boot I'm wondering if the last owner got it caught on the locking shackles of the rear deck cover.....have to have a look the next time its dry !
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  5. Cabbyfan

Cabbyfan Member

[Mar 19, 2011]
    Just checked, the 2 tears on the front roof seal are directly in line with the locking lugs on the underside of the rear deck grrrrrrrr. Looks like the previous owner got things a bit out of sync and snagged it.