1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Audi A4 Quattro Sport Avant 1.8T (190) 6 With Factory GmbH/S-Line styling £3295

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Danb, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Danb

Danb Simples

[Nov 9, 2011]
    Hi Guys,

For sale is my lovely rare A4 in one of the best colour combos about (grey with black window surrounds ).

I have owned the car for over two years and it has been an excellent car which still turns heads and gets nice comments and by far the cheapest around at £3295 though the price reflects the little TLC that this car needs to make near perfect.

2003, 53 Plate, 145,000 miles, Dolphin Grey, 12 months MOT, 6 Speed Manual, Quattro 4WD, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Remote Central Locking, Sports Seats, 18" Alloy Wheels with matching tyre's ( important for a quattro ), Usual GmbH extras, Factory Fit Audi DX Sat Nav, Full Colour DIS, Air Conditioning, Xenon Headlights, Headlight Wash, Symphony II Stereo, Chrome Roof Rails, Very Rare Model.

The good points is the car has had a few thing replaced in the past due to failure. They were all pretty common faults and they have been rectified using OE parts.

The cam belt was replaced ( due to water pump impeller failure)with a continental kit, and metal water pump impeller at around 132k by a VAG master technician.
    The wiper linkage has been replace with a new OE item.
    Its recently had a new battery and brake light switch as there was an issue with the rear lights coming on whilst parked up.
    The car also has had new discs and pads on the front.
    The car also benefits from a recent service with genuine oil and air filters, and Mobil 1 oil. It has had fresh oil every 8k miles to keep the internals in good order and sludge free and I can't rate Mobil 1 enough. It's worth the £55 price in my eyes. The car is always warmed up and cooled down properly too.

The bad points are the front end has stone chips, I don't think it's worse than the milage reflects but I want to be open and honest with my description.
    There is dent to the top body rail above the passenger rear door when something fell on it in the garage and a dent to the rear passenger wheel arch though in fairness that was on the car when I bought it.
    The glovebox catch has broken and so has the catch on the armrest.
    The tabs on the driver headlights are cracked and will need a fix but Audi sell replacement brackets that I can supply the part number for.

I feel the car will need a clutch soon as it is quite high though it is yet to slip on me so still has some serviceable life left in it.

All in all I feel with a few more quid spending the car it will be near perfect and will be very good value for money as cars with this rare spec go for over £4,500 and up to £7,000 so it still has a lot of style and looks a lot more than what you will pay for it.

If yon need any more info give me a shout on 0121 531 6376 or 0771 765 4260

I have pics of the car on here and can send more recent pics on request though it still looks as good as it does on the picture on this forum.

I'm looking at £3295ono for a quick sale.

Thanks for looking

Dan.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]