1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Sport Avant 190 (6) - GmbH - S-Line Body

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Danb, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Danb

Danb Simples

[Jul 26, 2011]
    Hi Guys,

Im looking to sell my car and move onto something else.

I have owned this car for 2 years and I have had no problems other than the water pump impeller going (replaced with metal impeller) and the wiper linkage seizing, which is common.

Other than that it has had the normal servicing done using genuine parts and Mobil 1 oil.

The car is a 2003 Avant in Dolphin Grey with "NO" chrome around the windows. It took me ages to find this car in this colour, with this spec, and with "NO" chrome around the windows.

Here are some details about the car.

Its done quite a few miles at 140K but it has always been properly serviced, warmed up and cooled down so it should be good for another 140K at least - High miles don't put me off as I purchased this with 120K on as I feel that the way it has been looked after is far more important than miles covered. A 60K motor with the Stig behind the wheel is going to be more problem prone than a 120K car with Captain Slow as it's captain, though I understand that most people don't agree.

As mentioned in a previous advert that this is NOT an S-LINE.

It has the 190bhp BEX engine, but missed out on the title by 7 days.

I understand that the only thing they miss out on is the brushed aluminum interior panels, 18" 5 Spoke alloys, perforation and a little badge on the steering wheel and S-LINE on the log book.

This is what is know as the Quattro GmbH model.

138,000, Dolphin Grey, 6 Speed Manual, Quattro 4WD, Elec Windows, Sports Seats, 18" Alloy Wheels, Usual S-Line extras, Sat Nav, A/C, Xenon Headlights, Symphony II Stereo, 11 Months Mot, Central Locking, Very Rare Model.

The Bad Points:-

Dent on roof pillar
    Dent on N/S/R wheel arch
    Stonechips to the front
    Slight paint bubble by the rear number plate
    Glovebox catch broken
    Glovebox hinge damper broken
    Rear wiper don't wash
    The clutch pedal is high, though it don't slip, but thought it best to mention.

Other than that the car is in pretty good condition for the age and milage.

The price

Cheap at £3750 ono

0771 765 4260 - 0121 531 6376

Check it out on here, it's my friends site but if you want a better price call me direct.

Regards

Dan
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]