1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 AUDI A3 1.8T SPORT 8L

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by kierone2005, Aug 8, 2014.

1. kierone2005

kierone2005 New Member

[Aug 8, 2014]
    Ebay item

[TABLE="width: 1369, align: center"]

Here i have for sale my Audi 1.8T Sport. AUM engine. 5 speed maual, With half leather seats and 6 disc cd changer in the dash.

Its done just under 102k but will increase as still in daily use. Engine sounds great with no knock or smoke.

Only reason for sale is i now have a company car coming otherwise i would be keeping it still.

It will have 12 months mot as of the 5th Aug and tax till the end of this month. Some Service History and 2 keys.

It has had the following done in the past month.

Full Service inc 4 x new coil packs.
    New temp sender.
    New breather pipe and vacuum pipe. Common 2 to split.
    New anti roll bar bushes.
    New front wipers.
    All above have had genuine parts used.

Also has had the following but non genuine parts used.

New Air Flow Meter
    Passengers window regulator
    Center exhaust.
    And 2 new front tyres.

Everything on the car works as it should air con and all electrics ect.

Now for the bad bits. The car is 11 years old so is not immaculate but is better than some out there. At some point it has had a paint repair on the drivers side rear quarter at the top you can see it in the picture. The car is having a full valet so hoping it will clear it up a bit. The car is solid and rust free. Drivers side front wing has a slight dent in it and the passengers side front wing also has some slight damage. Please see the photos. The passengers side rear arch has a slight scrape on it as well as the rear bumper again see pictures. The damage is not as bad as it sounds and the car comes up quite nice. The other problem is the starter sticks a little on first start up and then is fine for the rest of the day. Its nothing to worry about as it has been doing it for the past 2 years. A replacement one is about £20 on ebay. Also some of the paint has come off of the heater controls and headlight switch common thing just from genuine use see pictures. The only other thing i know is the air con compressor is a little noise when on. Doesn't bother me and the air con work fine.

Viewing Welcome

Any Questions please ask or contact me on 07850671202

Cash on collection

Looking for £1650.00 ono please no silly offeres.

Sold As seen.

[/TABLE]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]