1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002 Mk4 Golf Gti 1.8T 70k Been in family from brand new!! £2750

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Other Make Cars & Parts' started by dubstar81, Apr 6, 2012.

1. dubstar81

dubstar81 Member

[Apr 6, 2012]
    Hi guys
    My wife has decided to sell her lovely 2002 mk4 golf Gti because we are moving house soon and dont require multiple cars anymore. I have also been made to sell my Mini too
    Check it out ;)
    1994 British open classic MINT!! - Mini Magazine Forum
    My father purchased this car from Murrays 24/09/02 brand new for 18k odd. It has had a very chilled out life as he used it for 10 mile a day commutes to work. We bought it off him last october and has had trouble free motoring. It is truly a lovely, non abused car .
    The car has recently had new brakes all round. My dad didn't skimp on the cheap stuff so replaced all the brakes for EBC discs and green stuff pads and also replaced the air filter for a pipercross panel replacement. Apart from that the car is standard.
    Proof of all servicing carried out is in the service booklet
    6.9.02 6137 miles Oil change/inspection service. Carried out by Murrays VW
    27.9.04 13,496 Oil change/inspection service Brake fluid changed. Carried out by Murrays VW
    17.08.05 19568 Oil change/inspection service. Carried out by Murrays VW
    21.9.06 28400 Oil change/inspection service. Spark plugs air filter and brake fluid changed. Carried out by Murrays VW
    25.9.07 34,666 Oil change/lube service. Carried out by Murrays VW
    22.9.08 41,786 Oil change/inspection service. Cambelt and brake fluid replaced. Carried out by Murrays VW
    30.4.10 51395 Oil change/inspection service. Spark plugs changed. Carried out by Murrays VW
    2.6.11 59,921 Oil change/inspection service. Ignition ciols replaced under warranty Carried out by Murrays VW
    28.2.12 69,311 Major service carried out including replacment spark plugs, oil, oil filter. Carried out by National tyres.
    The Lambda sensor was replaced 3.2.12
    The car currently has MOT til 30th Sept 2012 and tax til end of march 2012.
    All alloy wheels are in great condition with no curbing and all are wearing Bridgestone tyres.
    The car has had a major service less than 1000 miles ago so the mileage has just passed 70k but will very slowly increase as she takes the boy to school in it.
    The only negative thing i can say is the week we picked up the car my dad reversed it into the neighbours car so there is a dink in the rear rub strip which can be seen in the photo. A replacement strip is provided. And some horrible person keyed the drivers rear door approx 12 inches. I havent done anything to it. Maybe a spot of t cut might make it look better. I have been quoted £90 to get the door done so its a cheap fix to mate the car pretty immaculate.
    These cars nowadays are either poorly modified, abuse, tired and ragged. This is an exceptional motor which drives and performs like new. Any inspection welcome you will not be disapointed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The car also comes with a winter pack which includes headlight protectors, Full rubber interior mate and a boot liner.
    £2750
    Car is located in Plymouth
    Rich
  2. dubstar81

dubstar81 Member

[Apr 6, 2012]
    Deposit taken