1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002 AUDI S3 [225] Black

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by WildBruce, Sep 20, 2013.

1. WildBruce

WildBruce Third Gear

84 000 miles, S3 Quattro [225] face-lift, 3 Door Hatchback, Metallic Black, Full Cream Leather Recaro, Petrol, 6-speed manual, BOSE Sound, Alloy Mirrors, Xenon Lights, ABS, Traction Control, Climate Control, Electric Front Seats/Windows/Mirrors, Remote Locking, Immobiliser.

I am the third owner, from new

Car is completely stock, no modifications, and it has been looked after impeccably since I have had it, she is only allowed to drink V-Power, and only serviced by 4-Rings

The outside has just been detailed [washed, clay'd, machine polished and sealed with Zainio] and looks like a slick black mirror. There are a few minor stone chips, but only if you look really hard.

The leather has been treated, and is in near new quality anyway, because I'm a clean freak, and there is no eating, drinking, smoking or anything that can cause a mess, in my car.

Very quick, fun and reliable car that has been looked after by an enthusiast with lots of history.

Test drives with proof of insurance only.

Work have sent me to Australia, and I am not likely to be back in the UK anytime soon, which is the reason for the sale, so please contact my good friend Paul who has all of the paper work, and can arrange a viewing [+447702367151]

Viewing is highly recommended.

£4,750 ono
  2. WildBruce

WildBruce Third Gear

If you do have any questions, please feel free to ask.
  3. Steve B5 Biker

Steve B5 Biker Member

can you tell me where the car is based im possibly interested in viewing Cheers Steve....