1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002 / 51 Audi S3 68,000 TAX and MOT

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by colicabcadam, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

[Oct 28, 2011]
    AUDI S3 S3 Quattro 3dr [225] Hatchback 2002

any questions feel free to ask, open to offers, was planning on keeping it for 3+ years, but increase in salary and the drop in insurance prices for RS4's means i can upgrade a lot earlier, sad to see it go as it's been good to me minus the coil packs going and a fuse failing.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 27, 2014]

3. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

[Oct 29, 2011]
    ignore this post....
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
  4. Dane

Dane Faster than a V12 Q7

5. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

[Oct 30, 2011]
    68,000 2002 model 51 plate Audi S3 [225 bam] in black, bose sound system, 6 cd changer, center arm rest, sunroof, full black leather electric recaros and aluminium mirrors.

Work carried out in the last 15k includes

• full service (cambelt, pulleys, water pump, engine oil, spark plugs, oil, air, fuel and cabin filter)
    • air con recharge.
    Work carried out in the last 10k includes
    • coil packs change with denso high performance plugs
    Work carried out in the last 5k includes
    • new suspension (shocks, springs and top mounts)
    • all wishbone bushes replaced (both front and rear)
    • both front CV joints changed
    • new rear discs and pads new front discs and pads, brake / clutch fluid (fully bled from calipers and clutch slave cylinder) change (motul 600)
    • complete fluid change (engine oil, haldex oil, gearbox oil, rear diff oil) as well as filters (oil, air, fuel, haldex, cabin).
    ​As you can see this car has been looked after well and the only thing the new owner would need to do is possibly get the wheels refurbished and the paint work restored (stone chips on bumper, odd mark here and there, it is 10 years old). Car drives lovely, nice and sharp, ride height is adjustable, all dials work, all buttons work, alarm works and there are not fault codes in the ecu, no smoke from the exhaust, no funny smells, strong clutch, no gear box problems, car has been remaped to around 260bhp / 280lb ft, I wish I didn't need to sell it but I can not run this and an RS4. Beware of other cars that have not had the above work carried out, it all adds up. Tax 31/01/12, MOT 9+ months, log book and HPI clear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

£4995 for a quick sale
  6. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

[Oct 30, 2011]
    i made a slight mistake again lol 4995 not 3395!
  7. colicabcadam

colicabcadam Guest

[Nov 10, 2011]
    sold for 4550 in the end....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.