1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 s3

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by timmitime, Jan 12, 2013.

1. timmitime

timmitime New Member

[Jan 12, 2013]
    Welcome to my auction for my 2001 Audi s3.
    I know everyone says this but this car is one of the best you will find. It took me ages to find this one, Every one I looked at said the usual best one you will find and after travelling miles to look at cars they turn out to be rubbish.
    Genuine reason for the sale as we are expecting our first baby this year and the boss says we need a 4 door !
    The car is a 2001 facelift model it has done 93000 miles with lots of history. And all previous MOT's.
    The car has the following options :
    Alloy mirrors. (£400 option)
    Symphony cd, radio, tape player, and boot mounted 8 disc cd changer (rare).
    Front arm rest. (£300)
    Piano black trim (perfect)
    Full black leater seats (mint).
    Privacy glass.
    Full Supersprint exhaust (£1300 look on here).
    3" Stainless downpipe.(£250)
    3" intake pipe and Ramair induction kit.
    Forge 007 Diverter.
    Frontmount intercooler.
    Silicone breather hose.
    Stage 2 remap Running 290bhp to get more power will need gt28r turbo.
    There is no wear to the interior trims unlike most, The seats are mint, Dash has no dead pixels (commom fault), No wear to the headlight switch or the air con controls or radio (again common on these). This car is in excellent condition, I have just had front and rear bumpers re painted as there was some stonechips on the front bumper and a scratch on the rear bumper, Also it has had both drip rails painted as there was a small amount of rust on the drip rails (another common fault). 3 keys come with the car 2 flip keys and the service key.
    The car has had it's big service in july 2012, Also it had :
    Full cambelt kit, Belt,Tensioners, and damper (not usually changed),
    Water pump and antifreeze,
    iridiam one grade cooler sparkplugs (due to remap),
    Sump removed and Oil pickup pipe removed and cleaned (another common fault).
    Haldex oil and filter changed and gearbox oils.
    Recent Bridgestone Potenza re050 tyres (all 4).
    The only things that I can fault the car on is the wheels could do with being refurbed. This is me being picky. And the air con needs regassing since the front mount was fitted. I may get chance to get this done but take it as I wont be able to sort this.
    Any questions welcome. Sensible offers also welcome, may PX for a Jetta tdi 06+.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 23, 2014]

3. timmitime

timmitime New Member

[Jan 27, 2013]
    Price drop £4500 ono