1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 HONDA ACCORD TYPE-R SILVER £1700

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Other Make Cars & Parts' started by alfie155, Aug 9, 2011.

1. alfie155

alfie155 Member

[Aug 9, 2011]
    For sale Honda Accord Type R.
    I've had the car 3 and a half years and its been a really good car, very quick, reliable and looks really good for its age, very clean inside and out.
    The car has done 87,000 miles and has part service history, it did have fsh up until I had it, but I've have regularly changed the oil and filter myself every 3 thousand miles of owning it. The cambelt was done at 56k, it has a stainless steel double back box. MOT till september
    Im also thowing in an alpine mp3 player that looks really good in the car
    bad points
    The car is on a cat D and has been since i've had it, but don't let that put you off! Cat D is only cosmetic and the bodywork looks really good and drive's perfect.
    There is a slight scuff on the corner of the front bumper and rear arch has a bit of bubbling, been like thats 3.5 years of me having the car and hasn't got any worse, nothing major.
    There is a slight leak in the overflow water tank which is very easy to replace, just slides out, nothing serious, would of done it myself but havn't had the time, just want to be honest.

I'm very reluctant to sell only I now have a family and change of job so i've bought an a4 avant.

viewing welcome, any questions, please call me on 078436930.

also on ebay
    2001 HONDA ACCORD TYPE-R SILVER | eBay
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. alfie155

alfie155 Member

[Aug 15, 2011]
    sold

thanks