1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 Audi S3 - FSH - Rare Mineral Grey - Fully Loaded!!

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Tom Mineral Grey S3, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Tom Mineral Grey S3

Tom Mineral Grey S3 Member

[Sep 24, 2011]
    Hi Guys,

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my S3 :( Cant express how sad i'll be to see it go but new business ventures leave me no choice. Ive owned the car for about 4 years and loved every second. The car has now covered 111,000 miles and looks absolutley great for it! Its absolutely top spec except for Sat Nav, got every other option possible....Full Heated Black Leather, Sunroof, Air Con, Climate, Very Rare Mineral Grey(not Dolphin), Armrest, Bose 6 Disk, Xenons Etc Etc. There is also a tracker fitted just for piece of mind. Allways maintained to the highest standard since i've owned it and all work and servicing i've ever had done has been carried out at Midland VW in Cannock. Receipts just from Mid VW total more than 3K in the last 4 years. Allways used Mobil 1 and changed probably more regularly than needed. Allways had Good Year Eagle F1 tyres all round. Work carried out at Midland VW includes:

Cam Belt & Tentioner
    Waterpump (Brass Impeller)
    Air Mass Meter
    Clutch & Slave Cylinder
    Rear Window Wiper Motor
    Drop Links
    Lower Arm Bushes
    Haldex Oil & Filter
    The list goes on and on...

The photos really cant do the colour and paintwork justice but ive posted a few just below. The car comes with full 12 months MOT and 6 months Tax. I've priced it fairly as i'm hoping to sell it quite quickly and will be open to sensible offers, looking for £4495. You will be hard pushed to find one in this condition with this spec for this kind of money! If you have any questions or might want to come and have a look just drop me and email or give me a call 07715 576 136.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]