1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 Audi S3 Facelift with Most Optional Extras *RARE*

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by fran-s3, Apr 12, 2012.

1. fran-s3

fran-s3 Active Member VCDS Map User

[Apr 12, 2012]
    Up for sale regrettably (for me!) is my fully specced Audi Quattro S3 with almost all the optional extras available. I searched high and low for an S3 with all these toys. A big thank you to all those on the forum who have helped me along the way including Westy and Badger5....

Since being in my ownership I have ensured that everything required to keep the car in perfect running order and reliable has been done, no expense spared. I have a book full of receipts which amount to and almost every component of the suspension has been replaced including 2 front 2 shock absorbers and front Anti Roll Bar as well as bushes.

Recently she's had a full oil and filter service with 2 new Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres fitted and tracking, new rear pads and discs and new front pads and discs and brake bleed. Also had a new AA car battery which is still under warranty. Book full of receipts and 2 keys. Has all previous MOT's and Current Mot until September and has Road Tax until: 30/06/12

Spec which is very rare to have all these toys:

- Cream Leather Recaro Electric Seats and door cards (all electrics fully operational on seats)

- *Front Heated Seats* (optional extra)

- *Tilt and Slide Sunroof* (optional extra)

- *Cream Leather Armrest* (optional extra)

- *Rear Parking Sensors* (optional extra)

- *Ambient Light* two subtle red LED lights which shine down onto the gearstick (optional extra)

- *Genuine OEM Chrome Front Wing Mirrors* (rare optional extra, worth £200 a side from Audi!)

- Quattro 4WD as standard with ESP Programme and ABS

- Xenon Headlamps with upgraded bulbs and LED sidelights

- Fully Working DIS (Very common for these to fail on these cars - see pic mine has no lines through it or fading/dead pixels)

- Standard 17inch wheels which have been refurbed last year and in superb condition. Also all have new Audi centre caps with no marks or paint peel which are are fortune to buy at Audi

Extras include:

- Badger 5 TIP and Jetex Cone (google it if you don't know what it is, very popular mod among enthusiasts)

- Forge 007P Recirc Valve (recommended mod amongst enthusiasts)

- APS Remap

- *Alpine X001 MP3 Player with full cover artwork display with iPod/iPhone lead full support hidden in Glovebox*

- Full Bluetooth handsfree capability

- *FLI 8 inch Sub in the Boot* (sounds so much better than the pathetic BOSE tiny tupperware Sub that comes as standard on these cars one of the best upgrades I've done)

- Full Bose Sound System with Bose stickers on Speakers

- Forge Short Shift

- Replaced OEM exhaust as old one was rusting

- S3 Logo Car Mats

- New S3 gearnob and white stitched leather gaiter fitted from the new S3 model

- Bosch Flat Aero wipers front and rear

- Audi TT aluminium pedals

The car is HPI clear and has not been involved in any accidents or have any outstanding finance. By all means feel free to carry out your own inspection if you want. The car is not suffering in the usual weak spots with dead DIS screen pixels, the leather is un-marked, the cup holder actually works and the heater control unit buttons are not worn etc. I've kept good care of it and this is not an abused example.

The clutch has plenty of life in it as was rebuilt fairly early in it's life by Audi and all dial electrics work as they should. The leather seats and in superb condition with little sign of wear - I always get comments on how new it looks. She's been well looked after. Also the alarm is common to fail on these cars, I've had a new unit fitted on mine. If you see other S3's test the alarm, I guarantee most won't work because the internal batteries leak and fail.

The sound upgrade I've performed is fantastic, the Alpine head unit combined with the FLI sub makes it sound so much more sharper, punchier and crisper and are all included in the price. It even comes with a spare Bose front speaker!

I'm in no rush to sell her so no silly offers please. I won't be letting any boy racers drive it and proof of insurance will be needed or I will take you for a test drive. It's a fast car that deserves respect.

Change of circumstances forces sales so no part exchange offers please as I'm not interested.

For the extras and toys these cars are a steal at the prices they go for as a performance hatchback with style and refinements. I've never sat in a more comfortable seat - gutted I'm having to sell her.

First to see will buy I'm sure. Again no silly offers I'm not interested in a quick sale.

Please PM me to arrange a viewing - I'm based in Northampton, Midlands.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

£4295 ONO

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. fran-s3

[Apr 19, 2012]
    Price dropped to £4100 ONO
  4. fran-s3

[Apr 24, 2012]
    Price dropped again to £4000 ONO
  5. fran-s3

[Apr 26, 2012]
    I'm also throwing in my genuine Audi Umbrella too....! :)
  6. fran-s3

[May 28, 2012]
    Dropped again to £3595 ONO!!!