1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 Audi s3 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by gazzas3, Nov 4, 2012.

1. gazzas3

gazzas3 Member

[Nov 4, 2012]

Helloall, i'm selling my audi s3 now due to having a new project and too many carsand not enough space.

It's a 2000 w reg 8l insilver, it has the blue alcantara and half leather recaro seats and door cards invery good nick and is taxed and mot'd and ready to drive away.

It's covered 129k milesand still drives superb.

There is a couple ofthings that need doing to it to make it mint.

Firstly i repainted thewhole car but never masked up the door jams so there's overspray on the doorjams which is visible when the doors open.

The passenger doorcatch plays up and you need to pull the door from the inside to shut the doorproperly i think it's down to the door needing to be re hung properly as itseems the hinges have dropped slightly.

The cam seals areleaking,

The handbrake needsadjusting,

The driver side antiroll bar mount needs changing, i done the passenger side but never had time todo the drivers side, The passenger side ball joint gaiter is split as is thedrop link gaiter, which is a p1ss take as it's only about 6 months old.

The previous ownerbefore me decided rather than fix the split wiring for the abs sensor andreplace the faulty g200 lateral acceleration sensor he'd remove the bulbs outthe clocks for the abs and traction control lights so they dont illuminate whenthe ignition is on. I have fixed the wiring for the abs sensor and the abs nowworks as it should, i never bothered fixing the traction control as it neverbothered me it not working and from what i've since read on here it's anintrusive system anyway.

There's a couple ofsmall dinks and a bit of scabbing on the front wings but other than that theshell's pretty tidy. The bonnet could do with being repainted as the paintreacted with the primer on application. Ideally i'd be looking to repaint thewhole car again to make it mint, i can get this done for you at a descent priceif needed as i work in a garage which also has a bodyshop.

There is no otherfaults with this car, i've owned it for over a year now and know pretty muchevery inch of it.

Other than the faultslisted the mechanicals of the car are sound, it starts first turn of the keyand runs faultlessly until you turn it off, it's never broke down on me orfailed to start.

I fitted a new cam beltkit and water pump when i first got the car and gave it a full service, it'sdue an oil change soon as the last one was about 6 months ago.

I've fitted loads ofnew parts since i've had it, lower wish bones, discs and pads all round, droplinks, anti roll bar mount and strut top mount etc etc etc with all receipts toback it up.

It has the audi ttronal alloys fitted that suit the car really well. The 2 front tyres arerecently new.

I'll get some picstoday etc.

Priced to sell at £2500with the leon cupra r brembo kit i have for it or £2200 with the standard s3brakes.

Ifit’s not gone in a weeks time i’ll be stripping it for bits, i know these brakefor double my asking price i just really cant be arsed to do it if i dont haveto as it’s getting too cold now and tbh it’s a good car that just needs a bitof time and tlc put into it

My contactnumber is 07895 784 236 to arrange viewing etc.

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 15, 2014]

3. gazzas3

gazzas3 Member

[Nov 6, 2012]
    some pics here for you, i've pictured the bubbling on the drivers wheel arch and the 2 dinks. I forgot to add it comes with a cat back resonated Milltek exhaust, K&N air filter and has been mapped to stage 1.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]pic of overspray in the door jams[​IMG]pics of the bubbling and a couple of dinks[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  4. gazzas3

gazzas3 Member

[Nov 6, 2012]
    the lower door moulding is not fitted to the car as the clips broke, i got some more clips off ebay and will refit the strip before the car sells.
  5. gazzas3

gazzas3 Member

[Nov 12, 2012]
    no-one want a bargain?