1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 8L S3 - Absolute Red, 150k, fresh MOT

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by grumbas, Mar 27, 2014.

1. grumbas

grumbas Member

[Mar 27, 2014]
    Here's my Audi S3 which I've had just over 6 years. It's currently showing a little over 150k on the clock and still pulls and drives very well.

Condition wise the bodywork is pretty good for a 14 year old car, the front bumper suffers from stone chips (as do most S3s), there's a parking graze on the front left corner of the bumper and a tiny spot of rust below the paint on the tailgate. The alloys could use a refurb where the laquer has started to peel due to road salt. Other than that it's in very good condition for age/mileage.

The car is completely standard apart from a remap which was done by the previous owner. I've got an Alpine iPod head unit fitted which I'll leave in the car, it will come with the original Audi unit too however this suffers from the usual Audi Concert volume problem.

It's recently been MOT'd which expires 9/2/2015 and the tax runs until 30/6/2014 so it's ready to drive away.

The car comes with a file of receipts and invoices including a recon turbo fitted at around 125k and cambelt/waterpump around the same time.

I've just bought a BMW E46 M3 Convertible to replace this and my Westfield as I no longer have space for two cars unfortunately.

Asking price is £2695

See the rest of the pictures on my ad on Pistonheads: Used 2000 Audi S3 S3 QUATTRO for sale in Surrey | Pistonheads

[​IMG]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. grumbas

grumbas Member

[Apr 6, 2014]
    bump...
  4. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

[Apr 7, 2014]
    Surprised someone hasn't bitten your hand off for this yet fella!