20" Rotor kerbed

D3mon

Reaction score
Devastated. Caught on a metal (yes metal!) kerb edge. Can anyone recommend a Stafford-area wheel repair outfit?

Ah OK thanks. Good to know it can be fixed up nicely and to get a ball park cost.

£144 seems a bit on the high side. Worth noting these wheels can only be repaired couple of times before compromising rim.

I think the biggest cost was refinishing the diamond finish. I've got this type of wheels.

Popped into JP Alloys for a chat this afternoon. Had the whole repair process explained, very knowledgeable. Gonna get the wheel to them next week for the refurb. Asked about a colour change and told I could have any colour I wanted in with the refurb if I wanted to, although with the diamond cut style rims, the number of refurbs/colour changes is limited. Was thinking of switching the titanium colour to gloss black.

Ask about durability though on the gloss black. I read Audi engineer claimed the titanium finish is more durable from stone chips etc.

Reckon I'll go gloss black when the wheels are a bit older (and in need of another refurb probably). Just going for a 'factory' look refurb on the one wheel just now. We talked about where the factory clear coat is already flaking a little just inside the bolt holes.