20" Alloys, will they fit?

You can run those 20s without any probs - you'll be needing to run something like 225/30/20 tyres.

Unless you lower the car a fair amount, it won't look too good - even 19s on standard suspension look a bit daft.

Thanks mate,

Well im going to be getting some coilovers after the wheels, to drop it maybe 20-35mm to not make it look like a monster truck.

Would ideally like to go down the air ride route like yourself but cant afford a set up yet.

Just need advice wether 20's would be ok to live with everyday

I'd say no tbh, im on 19's and lowered and its very firm due to a 35 profile tyre, if you go 30 profile and lower it it wont be comfy, 20's are too big for our car, it will look jacked up no matter how low you go, get 19's, cheaper to buy, cheaper tyres, look better and much more available.

Obviously its your call mate but if you didn't want our opinions you wouldn't of asked so thought i'd jump in lol :icon_thumright:

Oh, i know its hard to change someones mind once they've made it but please trust me, get coilies before new rims!!!

I certainly wouldn't run 20s all year round, but I've seen A4 B7s with 20s and as long as it's low enough, they look good.

My coilovers are still for sale ;) PM me!

20s on a B7 look best when they're dished. Those one piece wheels will look huge as the spokes go right to the edge.

20s.jpg

Some good points there lads,

Obviously rolling through the village on 20's would be mint, but taking into consideration ride comfort and all that think big wheels would purely be a show thing.

Another wheel i like is the audi r8 v10 alloys in 19's think they would go well on the car.

Would people recommend having the coilovers fitted before new alloys, to give them time to bed in ect?

Yes mate get the coils fitted/settled first ,Then wheels then get it set up proper at a realignment garage .Then get pics up.

mite have to check the bay see what decent coilover kits are about, my rs6 alloys arnt hurting me at the moment so ill jus keep it on them for abit while i make my mind up

I'd also add to be very careful where the polished metal / lacquer is concerned. I'd be amazed if they last one winter before they look ****.

I think it would look silly, and drive dreadfully. Your call, though.

the 20" on mine dont make the ride dreadful at all
it drives like it did on 18"

had a total idea change,

hopefully if the lads still got them for sale putting bentley wheels on :)

what sort of tyre set up on bentley gtc 19"s will i need to be running?

I love them wheels, wanted them myself quite badly.

What j are they? im guessing 9" so I would go with 225/35's all round just to give you a little stretch so you can go low.

Will look awesome when its all together.

The Bentleys are indeed 9x19. I'm running 9x19s with 215/35/19s and they look spot on in terms of stretch. However, 225/35/19s will still look good and will have a very slightly larger sidewall (35% of 225mm instead of 35% of 215mm, so about 3mm difference!) but judging from my previous wheel/tyre combos and what I'm running now, you wouldn't notice.

Last edited:
sweet, always wanted bentley wheel (even thought about doing conversion on my astra i made a few year ago)

nice one for the advice lads :) just hope hes still got them lol

will i need sipgot rings or spacers to run the alloys, mate was saying it would look better spaced out but not sure without seeing them first i guess

Yeah they will look better spaced, but try them on first ;)

I don't think you'll need spigot rings and Bentley is part of VAG, so they should be 57.1mm centre bore.

sweet ill have to see how much room ive got for spacers then,

give the lad my number bout the wheels but no contact yet :(