1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.7t mapping with auto box?

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by nora2004, Feb 13, 2010.

1. nora2004

nora2004 New Member

So after alot of reading, im very confused! lol

Tomorrow im getting my car remapped, about 310hp and 310-320tq!

What i want to know is is this Tq figure safe? My car has 78k and has been owned by a mature owner for the last 4 years, so its not had its head kicked in everyday etc!

Ive been doing alot of readin gon the net and im getting a lot of different answers! I know the americans class a stage 1 as 386Tq and they seem to be running pretty fine?

Im going to get my auto oil and filter changed in a few weeks time just to help out, is there anything else i want to do to try and help it out?
  2. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

is it the Tiptronic box?
  3. nora2004

nora2004 New Member

Yeah 5spd tip!
  4. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

im sure it will handle 320lb Torque, it will be same tip used in the S6 which will be pushing just over them figures anyways, so i wouldnt be that concern.....anyone else shed some light on the subject??
  5. silverstealth

silverstealth Member

Mine is the same and I'm v interested in the answer to this question. Ideally, I'd like to go bigger with k04's or similar but we'll see.