1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.5tdi oil capacity? - 15% Discount Offer

Discussion in 'Diesel forum' started by HerefordQuattro, Apr 5, 2010.

1. HerefordQuattro

Feb 23, 2010
    Evening folks, not got hold of my workshop manual yet so how much oil does a 2.5tdi hold? 2001 AKE if it makes any difference.
    Im going for Castrol EDGE 5W-30 to VAG 507.00 spec from Opie oils...

And you may be interested in this:

[SIZE=+0]This great offer is now extended for 48 hours.

Use our 15% OFF code EASTEROFFER at the Opie Oils checkout to save 25 to 30% across pretty much everything we sell. Combined with club members discounts 10-15%.

This offer is valid until midnight on Wednesday 7th April 2010.

Big savings on top car products from brands including NGK, Denso, K&N, UFI, Mahle, Castrol, Mobil, Silkolene, Millers, Redline, Amsoil, Fuchs, Gulf, Motul, Meguiars, Bilt Hamber and Muc-Off.

We also have huge savings on our bike products from brands including Denso, UFI, Amsoil, Castrol, Millers, Motul, Redline, Silkolene and Muc-Off.

Make www.opieoils.co.uk your "one stop shop" for Oils and Fluids, Spark & Glow Plugs, Oil/Air/Cabin/Fuel filters and cleaning products.

Happy Easter from The Opie Oils Team[/SIZE]

Terms and Conditions
    • This offer does not apply to Opie Oils' trade account customers.
    • Use coupon code EASTEROFFER to receive a 15% discount on any products with the exception of Splitfire Coil Packs, Brembo brake discs, brake pads and GT Kits.
    • The 15% discount is applied to products purchased but not to the cost of shipping.
    • All customers can only use one discount coupon per order.
    • Coupon code EASTEROFFER cannot be used with any products in our CLEARANCE section
    • This offer cannot be applied retrospectively to orders already made.
    • Use of the coupon code at the checkout indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Magnet

Magnet New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    I'm pretty sure it's 5.5 litres. When I serviced mine last year I had to buy two lots of castrol they were either 4 or 4.5 litres each.

Mine is also an AKE.
  4. HerefordQuattro

Feb 23, 2010
    Cheers Magnet, suprised we've not got sticky's on simple things like this...previously i was a member of the "omega owners forum" and it was fantastic for info with over 6 pages of "how to's" on everything you could think of, I know this forum is more general and not model specific but still slightly dissapointed unless i'm not looking in the right places?:readit: