1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.5 tdi fwd tail happy in the snow

boya Dec 30, 2009

1. boya

boya Member

Me and the esp seem to be fighting the car round every corner it is oversteering everywhere! The tire's are fine so i was just wondering if its a common thing for it to oversteer everywhere? It also does it on roundabout's in the wet. And no i dont drive like a nob ha ha. Cheers :)

2. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

lol, what Tyres you running mate??

3. boya

boya Member

Continental sport contact 2 on the rear mate and budget tire's with directional tread patterno on the front

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

I have a similar issue, but my Contis are on the front and bridgestones on the rear iirc.

Even worse in ice/snow as when the front attempts to break taction the power goes rearward and she steps out like a drift car,lol

5. Les 51

Les 51 A pint of Diesel please!

I'm using 245's on mine and it's terrible on snow or ice. Just have to be careful.

6. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

Ho hum...should of bought a Quattro.....:yahoo:

7. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Try taking the handbrake off ;)

8. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

oops didnt notice FWD,lol

Axle bushes need changing mate 99%

9. boya

boya Member

Ha ha ha well the roll bar bushes are getting replaced next week i hope thats the problem. If it was a quattro i wouldn't be complaining ha ha ha

10. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

should have gone to specsavers! :undwech:

11. Broken Byzan

12. Les 51

Les 51 A pint of Diesel please!

everyone hates a smartar*e :)