2.5% reduction on VAT!

Guess you could call that a tank of fuel which would get you a long way lol

I wish lol - but it was quite satisfying that my biggest bill of the year (I hope!) came a few days after the vat cut. Nice something goes my way for once! :jester:

I bought a temp sender from audi yesterday at 15% vat ooo la la

Well I saved £5 on the full filter service that I had done at JKM yesterday, so that is a Pint and a bit saving.

Paul

i bought an omega watch once the prices updated :p

This government hasn't got a clue, I know hardcore labour lovers who honestly have nothing to say about the **** up being made right now :(

A 2.13% saving isn`t worth the paper its written on, didn`t make me spend more or less I just got what I wanted. The discount codes I got online saved me more :) 20% off in elc :):):)

see jojo ive done my maths this time :p

I saved about 15p on a £8 memory stick in Morrisons today, I spent my ill gotten gains on a Chomp... :D

Mojo JoJo when are you taking the as.net lads for a treat hmm chinese eh eh

Biggest joke ever!!!

Lets give them a 2.5% reduction in VAT (-2.12% on current VAT inclusive items)

THEN

Lets up, NI, Tax, Fuel Duty etc oh and in 2010 well not put VAT back to 17.5% like many would suspect, we're going to bung it up to 18%

TOSSERS!

Well I aint saved a single penny yet as everything I have bought this week is the exact same price as it was before the cut so in reality Im far worse of with this life saving finantial gains the government has given us.

And whats worse is....

The not so clued up (ie the ones already in finantial ****) will think "Woohoo Im saving money by buying stuff now" and will go out and get in even deeper ****.

The country is doomed!