2.0TFSI Turbo Problem.

Fourmx

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if any of you could help. I have a 2005 2.0TFSI a4 sline (200bhp). When i bought the car it felt sluggish and after reading through these forums i found the Diverter Valve was probably what was causing it, so i ordered one, fitted it and indeed it was, the car felt completely transformed.

A month or two down the line and i seem to have the same problem again, the car has become sluggish. Theres no boost at all, but other than that it runs as if it were a perfectly fine 2.0 Non-turbo. First thoughts were that the DV had gone again (even though id replaced it with the newest metal revision), but after having it out it turned out to be completely fine.

Was just wondering if there was any other common faults that could be causing this? Im hearing PCV valves, fuel pump / sensors / injectors etc, but don't really want to go through them all and still be at square one.

Generally it is advised to have the vehicle scanned with a VAG Com , or any decent form of scanner.

That way if the car has any faults stored in memory it usually can help you aid your issue.

Thou not everything is linked to electronics so sometimes, mechanical knowledge is required.

See if you can find someone local to you , using our vag com site map otherwise take it to your local audi or indy dealer.