1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.0T quattro remapped today with shark performance

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by mrpeng, Dec 8, 2011.

1. mrpeng

mrpeng 2.0T Quattro

Hi all,

Ok just a little one to add as stated went to shark today for remap lucky enough december offer free R&R well.... car was down to 172 bhp not good and yep dv had holes all around so they got me one straight up to 209 remap took it to 246 on print out and omg has totally transformed my car i guess i just gained 70 bhp so it was smiles all the way home face was rather warm when i got in lol must be adrenaline and as added before by others they no what there talking about and friendly too.

thanks to N8 for the few pm`s that got me to choose shark over revo really happy with the car couldnt of asked for much more

thanks

lee
  2. W8 Performance

W8 Performance Member

Shark FTW! Glad you are happy.
  3. Lewis583

Lewis583 Active Member

Nice gains mate.
  4. benppl

benppl Member

How much do they charge for a S3 map?
  5. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Glad its worked out well for you, nothing nicer that when you feel like you arrive underpowered and then leave with a big bucket load!

Spot on!
  6. mrpeng

mrpeng 2.0T Quattro

yes indeed i was surprised i still cant get over how much more of a beast it is but guess that was partly down to it being down 30 bhp!! glad its all sorted again made me fall in love with it all over again and as for the s3 map i think dont quote £450 same as mine cost also they got the free dyno in december well they have at mansfield as thats where i went
  7. W8 Performance

W8 Performance Member

Drop me a pm if you are looking for a remap. I am offering a forum discount at the moment of £100 off through W8 Performance.

Rob
  8. audicruiser

audicruiser Audi Heaven

I had mine remapped back in the summer and it totally transformed the car. I did the Rev D DV upgrade at the same time. It's how they should of been from the factory!!