1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.0 TFSI Bosch MED9.1 Question from 'other' forum

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by Jackie Brown, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Jackie Brown

Jackie Brown Member

[Jul 18, 2013]
    Today I have question somebody ask this...

[h=2]KFVPDKLD what for?[/h]
    Could anyone please give me a simple explanation what KFVPDKLD for?

So I try to answer with this...

Hard to explain these. I have limited brain and not good understanding for some maps here...

KFVPDKLD is do with pressure at Throttle Body. (somebody correct if wrong).

I have to pay for these questions to be answered so cannot share everything (plus I have simple understanding of this area).

I can only say. If you set this map area to '1' in whole map you say ''pressure is 100% equal 'before' and 'after' throttle so no correction'' <-- but I do not understand how it 'correct' in these. *

Everybody set equal like '2' or '4' but nobody answer for changing! There are, however, some beautiful example (very special person on here he knows who he is [​IMG] x) I look at his change now it is a pleasure to see his work from 50% upwards I will demonstrate this change in vehicle now and log!

God I love these ECU!

I am very fortunate to have people with good understanding - and varying 'study' for these. Now I can look at 'TFSI' and create Stage 1 myself without touching many map areas!

Regarding KFVPDKLD I do not touch more than '1' up to 50% in the last 2.0 TFSI 'AXX' that I make. Which say, to my knowledge, 'please equal' (i hope [​IMG] --)

[​IMG]

*When I say ''but I do not understand how it 'correct' in these.''

I am speaking of its function, and at which moment, in the 'charge' path. If this is what it connected to?

Here is why I should translate from document jesus I have to do it right now! I have to read! Thank you [​IMG]

Please could another 'knowledge' help with this answer? I am a student to this and we like some question answered 100% if possible!

Cheers guys x
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Jackie Brown

Jackie Brown Member

[Jul 19, 2013]
    Nobody help?
  4. Rick @ Unicorn Motor Dev.

Rick @ Unicorn Motor Dev. Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[Jul 19, 2013]
    It's part of the Boost diagnosis system, specifically for the detection of leaks before the throttle body.
  5. Jackie Brown

Jackie Brown Member

[Jul 19, 2013]
    Good timing somebody just say 'before' throttle!

I thought before/after. Thank you :salute:
  6. Jackie Brown

Jackie Brown Member

[Jul 19, 2013]
    Got it. Cheers x