2.0 tdi s-tronic remap options

luke1987

Air Ride is for Ballers!!
Reaction score
alright people,
i have had my a3 2.0 tdi s-tronic for just over a year now and i fancy getting it remapped. i was just wondering what remaps some of you have and how good they are. im not after brutal power, just a bit more excitement really and i also plan on getting a miltek cat back fitted at some stage.

thanks luke

Hi Luke,

I'm running a custom turboback exhaust with a decat, panel filter and a shark performance remap, running around 185bhp and 310ft-lb! Drives superb, do exhaust first, get turboback, then do map! I highly recommend Ben!

I have a 2009 2.0TDI-140 with the new common-rail diesel. Some months ago I had it remapped to around 170-175PS by Performance Torque in Wombourne on the outskirts of Wolverhampton. Very pleased with the result. Make the car more drivable as well as slightly improving the mpg. Give them a ring on 01902 324 584. I understand others members of ASN have also used them. As a member of ASN, you may get a discount. I only paid £295 for mine.

As an aside, the small cafe on at the entrance to the industrial estate where Performance Torque are located do great bacon rolls!!