1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.0 TDI MPG

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by riggssuzuki, Apr 13, 2012.

1. xs2man

xs2man Member

[Mar 22, 2013]
    How you getting on with it now? When I had it, they fiddled with the fuel computer, so I wouldn't trust that at all anymore.

Maybe I am heavy footed or something, but it really was terrible when I had it. Only barely getting over 400 miles before the light came on, and I was doing mostly motorway miles.
  2. Smartpod

Smartpod New Member

[Mar 23, 2013]
    In this weather I'm getting about 37 mpg with the dtuk box on. Not great but okay for a quattro I still love the looks though it's difficult to keep the black clean just now.

I'm going to have a test drive in the 3 litre one that Dundee have to see how it goes as there isn't much between them on fuel.
  3. xs2man

xs2man Member

[Apr 25, 2013]
    Yeah, 37 was the reason I got rid. I get (marginally admittedly) more than that in my 335d, which has near 340 BHP, and is an Auto (albeit not quattro obviously).

[​IMG]

But same fuel economy for 160 BHP extra was a no brainer for me really. I do miss the looks though, as it was a beautiful car. But I drove that thing like miss daisy, compared to hooning the 335.
  4. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member