1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.0 TDi - K&N vs BMC CDA

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by abpostelnicu, Feb 20, 2010.

?

K&N vs BMC-CDA

1. K&N 69-9756TFK

33.3%
  2. BMC-CDA CDASP-09

66.7%
  1. abpostelnicu

Hello guys,

Since my last upgrades were done to my car, a hybrid turbo and a non-resonated turbo back millteck exhaust i was wondering to change the panel filter with a cold air induction kit. Fom the searches using google i cam up with these two different solutions:

1) BMC - CDA - CDASP-09
    2) K&N - 69-9756TFK
    What i know untill now if that K&N is a world leader in filter products about BMC CDA i know nothing. My goal is to change the sound of the induction and to also try to make the engine breathe faster.

Any advice is well appreciated.

Many Thanks,
    Andi

#1 abpostelnicu, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

Bmc cda! No question about it

4. Y3NRY

Y3NRY New Member

Hi,

I have Put a Pipercross VIS carbon fibre induction on mine, Pipercross say on their website fitment is only for the seat altea and golf MK5 but i just modified it slightly and it fits a dream!. I had previously looked at the BCM and K&N 57i. Glad i went with the carbon VIS purely for looks, though i dont really know what either the BCM OR K&N sounds like. The VIS gives a nice deep tone, it woooshes and whistles away like noones bussiness, i feel that it accelerates much smoother, higher rpm seems to retain more torque and spool up is slightly quicker!

Henry

5. abpostelnicu

can you please psot a link for this CAI