1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.0 TDi - K&N vs BMC CDA

abpostelnicu Feb 20, 2010

?

K&N vs BMC-CDA

1. K&N 69-9756TFK

33.3%
  2. BMC-CDA CDASP-09

66.7%
  1. Hello guys,

Since my last upgrades were done to my car, a hybrid turbo and a non-resonated turbo back millteck exhaust i was wondering to change the panel filter with a cold air induction kit. Fom the searches using google i cam up with these two different solutions:

1) BMC - CDA - CDASP-09
    2) K&N - 69-9756TFK
    What i know untill now if that K&N is a world leader in filter products about BMC CDA i know nothing. My goal is to change the sound of the induction and to also try to make the engine breathe faster.

Any advice is well appreciated.

Many Thanks,
    Andi

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  2. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

Bmc cda! No question about it

3. Y3NRY

Y3NRY New Member

Hi,

I have Put a Pipercross VIS carbon fibre induction on mine, Pipercross say on their website fitment is only for the seat altea and golf MK5 but i just modified it slightly and it fits a dream!. I had previously looked at the BCM and K&N 57i. Glad i went with the carbon VIS purely for looks, though i dont really know what either the BCM OR K&N sounds like. The VIS gives a nice deep tone, it woooshes and whistles away like noones bussiness, i feel that it accelerates much smoother, higher rpm seems to retain more torque and spool up is slightly quicker!

Henry

4. can you please psot a link for this CAI