1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.0 TDI Hybrid Turbo Power Graphic

abpostelnicu Aug 18, 2010

1. Hello guys,

Can you please post here the dyno charts of your mapped hybrid turbos on the 2.0 TDI BKD engine and also if you have a boost log. I'm asking this because i have some serious issues boosting pressure in the low revs.

Thanks!

2. devonmikeyboy

devonmikeyboy As far from JBS as possible !

[​IMG]

3. JoeD

JoeD Member

It pulls then...:)

4. Gti Jazz Blue

Gti Jazz Blue Active Member VCDS Map User

But does it lay down a smoke screen doing it ?

5. Mine starts to smoke since 2400rpm till the top revs 4400. And it smokes pretty bad!

6. devonmikeyboy

No just a light haze at worse. If you map a car properly with the right fuelling and turbo combination for the power requested diesel cars don`t need to smoke like hell. People fit a basic bolt on hybrid (GT17/56V or GT20/56V) )using stock injectors then want to add 100+ bhp to the car.:tocktock:

7. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

F*** me! Im defo getting hybrid injectors! was that run with or without NOS?

8. devonmikeyboy

That run would be with NOS as the GTB22/60VK i had fitted at the time was only good for a constant 290bhp. The NOS only came on when the turbo started to reach max efficiency or when on high boost as it wasn`t needed any other time. That run was with stock nozzles but extra fuel added was propane.