1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.0 tdi engine cover badge

id_doug Mar 9, 2012

1. id_doug

id_doug New Member

Whilst checking over my car the other day I noticed the Audi logo on the engine cover had gone AWOL! Been having a look around and can't seem to find a replacement of the right size. Anyone have any ideas? A new cover from the bay of e is around £50 - £60. It bugs me, but maybe not to the tune of that!

2. CHEZ

CHEZ moderately amusing Supporter

mine is missing too! lol
    let me know how you get on in finding one! :beerchug:

3. daveyb0y

daveyb0y Member

+1!

4. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

Mine's missing too. Doesn't bug me in the slightest.

5. Stevo88

Stevo88 New Member

6. JLBmatic

JLBmatic New Member

Hi
    I have the same issue...... maybe it was a trend like VW Badges / Beastie Boys in the 90's? :rock:
    Not too bothered spending silly money at the dealers if there is a more cost effective way to replace it.... looks a bit lost when I open the bonnet!
    Thanks

DieselJake likes this.
  7. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

common problem, there about a tenner from audi, the 4 clips at bout 50p each job done, av got one in my glove box ready for my new engine cover if ya need a part number

8. Av4nt

Av4nt Well-Known Member Team V10 Team Sprint quattro Audi S6 s tronic saloon

i got the TDI cover badge (4 rings im assuming u mean) from the dealer. £12 i think it was to replace