2.0 TDi Dolphin Grey A4 Saloon - DubClique ♥ SwagSociety

YoungDan

www.DubClique.net
Reaction score
Website
www.dubclique.net
Firstly, ill introduce myself as im new to this section.

My name is Dan, im 24 and from Leicester.

I used to own this:-

30535a1b.jpg

but I got offered £2,000 for the wheels which I couldnt turn down, and then I lost the love so sold up.

I knew it had to be another Audi, and wanted a B7 Avant, whilst looking for one I came across this, listed incorrectly I took a liking too it.

df98faff.jpg

5b43d8d4.jpg

3de2ae5c.jpg

2a46838a.jpg

50c0bb0b.jpg

2005 Dolphin Grey A4 Saloon 2.0 TDi. With only 1 previous owner and 55,000 on the clock I couldnt turn it down.

It is in immaculate condition, except a large stone chip on the lower splitter, which I can live with.

The plan was always to get some Bentley Monoblocks and slam it hard on coilovers.

I swap cars too often and appreciate my money too much to ***** 3-4k on decent air-ride.

I deal in wheels on a weekly basis, mainly Bentleys and when this set came up, I couldnt say no.

d947656a.jpg

Im a bit of a perfectionist, and slightly sad/anal so the first thing I did with these was remove the tyres and start the cleaning...

ee02f917.jpg

as you can see, a crazy amount of tar welded to the backs of them!

bdeea332.jpg

f4533641.jpg

the backs came up really nice...

d434e153.jpg

the fronts however, needed some attention due to water getting behind the laquer.

9e54279d.jpg

5a7a26bc.jpg

d0af6a02.jpg

The reason I had to have these particular ones is because its rare to find a set with NO kerbing on them, and my plan was always to mirror polish them.

So thats what I did...

0d40e848.jpg

32247d13.jpg

0de9fdc2.jpg

40db0d00.jpg

The marks you can see on the painted areas are just polishing compound, which I removed with clay and polish a few days later...

5f40d178.jpg

13c66d1f.jpg

Whilst this was happening, the coilovers were being fitted...

4ee6d1a7.jpg

ab3dae9d.jpg

a576ffc3.jpg

e14b70f4.jpg

and the wheels went on very shortly after, and thats where I stand today.

78bfe8e1.jpg

bba8f992.jpg

faa8823d.jpg

Thanks for reading. ♥

Last edited:
Reactions: N8
looks nice that mate! I need some new alloys for mine, don't think I could stretch to bentley's :( Loving the mirror finish on them

I polished my exhaust tips too, they only stay like that for a day though!

Last edited:
loving the wheels mate! smart as ****, just took my bentleys off for rs4 19's over the winter.

Selling my bentleys tho as im fancying a different set of wheels for the next season

Sick drop!

Whats the ride like? The ride on my standard s line is already shocking, so think i'll be lowering sometime in the new year

Both cars look good! Would love to see the bentleys from the a3 on the a4!

Nice wheels dan :)

Did you laquer the wheels after polishing them if not wont the perish with the salt on the roads and brake dust ??