1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.0 Quattro Sline Avant

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by S3DBW, Feb 25, 2009.

1. S3DBW

S3DBW Member

[Feb 25, 2009]
    Anyone got one of these and if so what are your views. My better half has just ordered up a new one to replace her 170 TDI Avant, so I was curious to see if the general impression is positive or negative?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[Mar 31, 2009]
    I ordered one and it was delivered on Wednesday without the quattro :wtf:

I'm therefore in my car but not my car until my car is re-made.
  4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Mar 31, 2009]
    Jeeeesssuuuusss :rtfm:
  5. jwhat

jwhat Member VCDS Map User

[Mar 31, 2009]
    Woo thats pretty stupid of them, do you get the use of it until your new one is ready? I presume you are getting a new one.
  6. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[Mar 31, 2009]
    That's about the size of it. Oh and they forgot the front and rear parking sensors.
  7. jwhat

jwhat Member VCDS Map User

[Mar 31, 2009]
    Ok so did they get anything right? Are you sure its an a4?!:unsure::laugh:
  8. S3DBW

S3DBW Member

[Apr 1, 2009]
    Just heard that the car we ordered is at the docks waiting to be put on a boat so hopefully should be here in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed that they remembered to put the quattro system on it!
  9. S3DBW

S3DBW Member

[Apr 26, 2009]
    Well its finally here and so far first impressions are very good. Curiously, unlike scoTTy's experience, Audi got the spec slightly wrong, but in my favor. It came with everything I ordered including the auto dipping rear view mirror which is something I didn't order.

Pleasantly surprised at the ride quality, even with 19" wheels and the selectable suspension settings really do make a difference. I'll try and get some pics up later.
  10. S3DBW

S3DBW Member

[Apr 26, 2009]
    Well its finally here and so far first impressions are very good. Curiously, unlike scoTTy's experience, Audi got the spec slightly wrong, but in my favor. It came with everything I ordered including the auto dipping rear view mirror which is something I didn't order.

Pleasantly surprised at the ride quality, even with 19" wheels and the selectable suspension settings really do make a difference. I'll try and get some pics up later.
  11. S3DBW

S3DBW Member

[Apr 26, 2009]