1st March 30 day Countdown ......

David83S3

In my opinion .....
Reaction score
So ......for all those people painstakingly waiting for their new :kissmyrings: A3/S3 :s3addict: .... ... today is the start of the 30 day count down :yahoo: . I wonder how close I will get before I start losing sleep :moon::sleeping: through excitement :jester: ??

• How many people do we have on here that are collecting March 1st? :redrs4:
  • Which :audibash: Dealer?

Oooooooooow :( ......come on a new one wouldn't harm :rolleyes: lol ....... We need something to keep our minds occupied and a distraction from the tortured waiting game :icon thumright:

....Plus a lot of people didn't know they were collecting March 1st back in January :think:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Liquidfusion-S3
Don't worry BH will do the honors and merge this thread lol
I would like to collect on 1st March at Coventry, but my sales guy won't confirm a date for me yet as he keeps saying too early.

I personally think they are reserved for the bigger cars such as the R8's and RS cars, or bigger paying clients.

Our peewee S3 cars are at the back of the line, but in front of the A1 series no doubt!

Reactions: veeeight
Yes I think a BH move is coming !! lol

I have not had 100% confirmation yet ....but have asked the question. The car will be ready in 2 weeks so no reason why I shouldn't be able to collect on the day. Another Audi fan on here has said he will collect at 9.30am at Northampton Audi ...then his sales guy is going home? So there cant be many collections if he is going home ...surely?

He may have been there since before midnight................

Im down for the 1st of march collection, although i am wobbling a bit and told the dealer yesterday if he could offer a further discount i would have it in february as its going to be ready in less than 2 weeks. He is coming back to me on monday.

Reactions: David83S3
Im down for the 1st of march collection, although i am wobbling a bit and told the dealer yesterday if he could offer a further discount i would have it in february as its going to be ready in less than 2 weeks. He is coming back to me on monday.

I was thinking the exact same ....... A discount could encourage me to collect early!!

11th March for me....5 weeks 4 days and 9 hours...but I'm not counting! :)

As of Sunday we'll be able to say "Collecting the new car NEXT month" :jump:

11th March for me....5 weeks 4 days and 9 hours...but I'm not counting! :)

As of Sunday we'll be able to say "Collecting the new car NEXT month" :jump:

Is that the earliest they allow you to collect it?
Where you picking it up from?

The wait is awful! All worth it in the end though. 30 days time means mine is one year old :( haha!

Is that the earliest they allow you to collect it?
Where you picking it up from?
No, I could have collected just before Christmas when it arrived at the dealership, but I bought my company car at a great price and the agreement is I have to keep it a full 12 months before I can sell it on, if I sell it before the 12 months is up any profit has to be given back to the company! After 12 months they can't ask to see proof of ownership or a sales receipt ;) It's handy in a way as at least I'll have the new reg...well sort of...it will be a March 2015 registration but I'll have a private reg on it. But come selling time it will be a 15 registration when they give me a price ;)

Cheshire Oaks Audi is the collection point.

Ah I mean couldn't you of collected any point earlier in march?

Waiting an extra 11 days is long!

Sent you a PM with more detail. You will see why ;)

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
You been waiting 1yr????!?!??!??
Noooooo aha. I was in your situation this time last year waiting for the 14 plates. I had to wait 5 months. But come the 1st March my car will be a year old :)

Not sure I'f I'll be first of march, but certainly the first week or second week of march.

Had mine for almost 2 weeks now and only today I was driving it in Dynamic and the 'S' knocked back. Absolutely f****** mental! Drank quite a bit but 200 miles on the clock so I thought I'd check it out. Love it - no regrets collecting it early as it's still a 2015 car.

Had mine for almost 2 weeks now and only today I was driving it in Dynamic and the 'S' knocked back. Absolutely f****** mental! Drank quite a bit but 200 miles on the clock so I thought I'd check it out. Love it - no regrets collecting it early as it's still a 2015 car.
Must admit, knocked mine into Dynamic the other day. Only 500 miles on the clock so been avoiding it. Oh my God......turns the car into a psychotic animal. Love it!!

Reactions: David83S3 and Rob2k68
I leave mine in dynamic all the time.

But March the 1st creeps ever nearer, why does the time drag up to getting your new motor yet zooms past afterwards?

I leave mine in dynamic all the time.

But March the 1st creeps ever nearer, why does the time drag up to getting your new motor yet zooms past afterwards?
4 months next week since my order went in, which at the time seemed miles away from March, but tbh it's gone fast...very fast!

4 Months as of the 10th of Feb since my order went in, as like S32B its not really dragged, Only a month to go until March and it'll fly by.

Just got confirmation from my Stealer that i have the first collection slot booked for the 1st of March

Sig updated to collecting next month woohoo :)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and David83S3
Well l chose my car my car on the 11th of January but by the time all the changing of options where finalised last week, l get my car on the 26th of March so i was told by my son= Audi salesman on Friday:D

Reactions: Rob2k68 and David83S3
Dealer has come back with an extra £300 discount for a feb collection.

So im having it next thursday !! :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Reactions: Jassyo06, elpaulio, Liquidfusion-S3 and 2 others
Interesting. ..... mine hasnt offered anything for early collection. Im not sure I would anyway as I am keen on having the 15 plate

Interesting. ..... mine hasnt offered anything for early collection. Im not sure I would anyway as I am keen on having the 15 plate

yeah, if i was having a standard reg i would wait, but as my private plate is going on, and hes covered the difference in future trade in value, im happy to have it now.

9 days and counting :jump::jump:

Reactions: elpaulio
Oowwwww...I want my car now !!! Lmao ..... 25 Days ...22hrs ....24mins....15secs ......to go!!!!!

Reactions: rikia93
Dealer has come back with an extra £300 discount for a feb collection.

So im having it next thursday !! :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Great every penny counts,l was offered a 14.5% off a stock S3 SB in a end of January pick up,over the 10.5% discount l was getting for ordering one,but it was too rich for my pocket it was £43k,£4k more than my well pushed budget

A plus point for having a private plate eh...long 9 days...lol