19x10 all round?

Visa_broke

Reaction score
Just want to double check before I purchase these, been looking at some 19x10 alloys for my b6 q saloon. A guy in america said his customer is running them on his a4 but doesn't mention what suspension and what et.

The specs would be et35 19x10 all round. Atm the cars not lowered as i'm waiting for some coilovers. I don't carry anything heavy or many/if any passengers.

Anyone running this size on there car and any feedback?

35 et is to low for a 10" wide wheel it's gonna catch 45 et might clear but it's still gonna be close

I run et33 on 9j 19s. I had to roll rear arches and lose the fender screw in the front. Still get the occasional rub. The car is lowered all round as well.

I would say without extensive arch work, you are gonna scrub

yeah this is what i've thought. I don't think the wheels I want come in 9x19 just 10x19.

Dan11 do you have pictures of what yours is like and what suspension?

I do. I will get some later and stick em up for you with ride height and all that gubbings. I might still have the numbers from my alignment tools I believe I had some camber in the tears so they cleared easier.

Specs on set up are a5 speed line split alloys.
On BC racing Coilovers. reasonably stiff spring rates as well.

Size - 19"
Width - 9j
ET/Offset - 33 no spacers
tyre profile - 35
tyre width - 255
overal ride height - 26" all round
Camber- -1 degree rear.
arch mods - Rear arches flared, front archs have had fender screw removed, and could do with being rolled to stop rubbing on large dips.

19046721028_060a91a208_z.jpg
19228386352_e7bc0c1b4d_z.jpg

Hopefully this helps... I'm going to go down a couple of tyre sizes when these wear out, as they are probably a bit big. and i wanna go a bit lower....

I'm running 9.5x19's ET32 on the rear of my Quattro Sport Avant with AP coil overs and the arch hits the wheel when carrying a couple of passengers. I'm running 225/35-19 tyres to give a little clearance but the rim sticks out quite far and the arch hits it, not a pleasant sound when it hits :eek:(

Yeah btdt with arch damage, my old passat fwd b5 was running 9.5x19's and it was good till I ended up carrying mates plus and engine in the boot, that just rubbed all the writing off the rear tyres.

Personally never let more than three people in the car and avoid carrying anything too heavy... not an option for everyone sitting low but it works for me :wink:

its rare I carry more than 1 person in the car. I can see why people like air ride. I'm still undecided if to go for these yet, I was going to get everything and start modding it in one go but so far all thats managed to get onto the car is a s4 grill.

I'm running 9.5j 19s on my sport with standard suspension, tyres are 225/30/19s so a fair bit of stretch, I don't have any rubbing problems even when 3 mates in the car. I don't have spacers and the wheels run flush with outer arch as you can see

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 338
nice!

those would look good in white on my dolphin gray b6