1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1998 A4 Quattro 2.8 - £1495

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Steven944, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Steven944

Steven944 New Member

see pics here : Audi : Audi A4 2.8 Quattro - £1495ono

udi A4 2.8Quattro 30v. 98(S), 108k miles with full Audi historyuntil 73k. Aluminium Silver with fullblack leather interior. Factory optionheated seats, walnut dashboard and front centre armrest.

Car comeswith all four original keys, all original handbooks, service book and dealerkeyrings. A number of bills including dealer printout is also with the car. Never smoked in, ashtray is unused. (Always animportant buying criteria for a car mentalist like me!) Full alloy spare wheel and original tools arepresent. Original Concert stereo . The car has belonged to a friend of my father’sfor the last eight years and still smells like a new Audi. 2 prior owners. Paintwork is original andinterior is exceptional throughout.
    Thefollowing work has been completed in the last 3 weeks:
    Brake discsand pads front and rear
    Pirelli P7 tyres front and rear
    Alternator
    Battery
    Full service including oil(Mobil 1), air, pollen filters and new spark plugs
    Brake fluid change
    MOT
    6 months tax

I competeat National Concours level with my Porsches and I’m often told I’m obsessive(verging on neurotic) regarding the originality and cleanliness of my cars. My new Audi is imminent, so car must be sold.
    £1495
    Central Scotland
    Please phone 07956 650901 for further details.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011