1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1997 A4 Quattro

gidimille Dec 5, 2005

1. gidimille

gidimille New Member

Has anyone fitted heated seats in this model of the a4 at the moment every morning I get a frozen butt

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

although it a lot more comfortable than riding 55 miles each way on the mille /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. gidimille

gidimille New Member

Hi I have also got a faulty cruise control I can not get it to work any one got any ideas

3. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Are you sure the stalk is pulled forward, this is the on mode.

4. gidimille

gidimille New Member

yeah it is pulled forward to the on position it is just not working I think it is the fuse although it is too dark fro me to have a look at it now

5. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

sorry for the stupid question but it took me a while to work out what all the symbols meant on the stalk.

6. gidimille

gidimille New Member

Help still not working
    I found my user manual under the steering ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I have read it it says something about a fuse 11 I checked out the fuse box there was no fuse in slot 11 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

when had a closer look at it I noticed that the fuse contacts were not even in slot 11....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

So I thought probably the contact were loose and have fallen out of the back so I ripped out the under cover fro the steering rack and ripped out the fuse unit there was no hanging wire at the back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif
    No I really do have no /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif
    help