1994 Audi 80 Cabriolet 2.6E V6 saying hello all

geoffwa3

Reaction score
IMG_1474.jpg

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Have a look around the forum. For local meets, click the link below. Enjoy. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Thanks guys, sorry there's no text with the pictures for some reason it wouldn't allow me? Picked the car up today from Bristol and enjoyed a really smooth faultless drive home to the Wirral. It really is a great cruiser and the engine note is better than any stereo, can't stop smiling and even the missus approves! Really pleased with the condition of the car, I bought it without viewing on Gumtree so was a bit nervous on the train journey down!! The seller was true to his word though and a really nice bloke too. Although the car was a bit dirty once I got home I visited the local car wash and the results are as you see. Wheels and bodywork are exceptional for it's age apparently been garaged most of it's life a real credit to it's previous owners........ and a genuine 80k miles!! There are however a few bits I want to do immediately to make it even better 1. the rear plastic window is really discoloured and has a large crack so needs renewing. 2. with the car being red it would benefit from a real good polish to make the lustre come out more 3. the interior is beige cloth and needs a good steam clean to get rid of watermarks on the seats and general dirt. If anyone can recommend/suggest anyone it would be greatly appreciated. Here's to the start of a long, loving relationship! Geoff