19 S8s on an S3 with standard suspension

PorkyWill

Reaction score
I've been offered some 19inch S8s with tyres from a mate for a very good price...

Has anyone offered up some 19s to an S3 with standard suspension?

It would be churlish of me not to consider this offer but I don't want to be mucking about with suspension as well!!

Cheers,

Will

Hiya,
I've had 19's fitted on my s3 quattro since i bought it, it is fine with standard suspension, i have goodyear eagle f1's and the road holding is superb, only a very slight barely noticeable rubbing on full lock, i think some thin wheel spacers would cure this, i haven't bothered though as i rarely use full lock... Who does??

Cheers Dan,

Have you got any pixs of your car so I can see what it looks like ride height wise?

Will

Do you have any ideas how wide these S8 rims are and what offset they are also?, they are the wrong stud pattern for sure, so you will need hub adaptors, unless you mean you have been offered a set of the 19" infamous A8's!?
Pic of the rims will help also.

Yes I mean the A8s....sorry!!!

Beleive they are 8.5s don't know the offset but they are on a mkIV golf at present....

PorkyWill said:
Yes I mean the A8s....sorry!!!

Beleive they are 8.5s don't know the offset but they are on a mkIV golf at present....

They will be replicas that are twin cut then, they should be 19x8 and offset is usually ET35.