1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

19" Rotiform BLQ Style alloy wheels and Tyres Band New £ 775.00

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by jambofuz, Apr 9, 2012.

1. jambofuz

jambofuz New Member

Rotiform BLQ Style 19" Alloys With Tyres Brand New (made by Dare with Rotiform centre caps) £775

5x112 pcd - et45 19" x 8.5j Perfect offset for low Audi's Vw's and Seat's

Diamond cut faces with metalic grey inners.

Change of plan with my car build, Only had these 2 weeks, were only trial fitted on the car for 1 day then came off, coverd 3 miles.

Only reason for sale is I have managed to get hold of a set of Oz super t's in a rare offset which I just had to have.

These cost me £900 two weeks ago, They were stored in the house, they have had 1 coat of Meguires Canuba Wax followed by 2 coats of Poorboys wax rim sealant.

There is not a single mark on them - Tyres are 235/35/19 Rotalla's budget tyres, but not the really cheap directional type.

They come with a brand new set of nuts and locking nuts + spiggot rings for audi A4 B6.

Cash on Collection only on these wheels and tyres. The dots on the wheels are rain drops when removed from the shed for photographs. These are now tucked away in the house in the warm :)[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014 at 5:04 PM
  2. chris1988brown

chris1988brown Member

WISH I HAD THE FUNDS MATE:( good luck with sale
  3. Jeynesey

Jeynesey New Member

Hi, where are you based please?