1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

19" FOX RS TURBO ALLOYS / TYRES AUDI A3 A4

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Paul-S3, May 23, 2012.

1. Paul-S3

Paul-S3 Member

[May 23, 2012]
    <p align="center"><font size="2" face="Arial"><font size="6"><strong>Here for sale are my FOX RS TURBO 19" alloys. They were fitted to my Audi A3 but as i'm now selling the car they are up for sale. They are in excellent condition what with them only being a few months old although one wheel has a tiny nik, shown in last pic but you cant even notice it when fitted. The tyres are in excellent condition too, all reading 7mm left of tread, so as you can see these haven't had much use at all. Here's the spec</strong></font> </font></p><p align="center"><font color="#002cfd" size="6" face="Arial"><strong>FOX RS TURBO ALLOYS </strong></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#002cfd" size="6" face="Arial"><strong>8.5J x 19</strong></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#002cfd" size="6" face="Arial"><strong>Offset ET45</strong></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#002cfd" size="6"><strong>ACCELERA TYRES</strong></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#002cfd" size="6"><strong>235/35/19</strong></font></p><p align="center"><strong><font color="#000000" size="6">With tyres these alloys cost £1300 when i bought them so grab a bargain. these wheels fit other Audi and vw models but please check yourself first, any questions just ask, thanx.</font></strong></p><p align="center"><strong><font size="6">I would prefer collection in person for these, however i am willing to parcel up if you wish to arrange your own courier to collect.<br>£700</font></strong></p>
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]