19" bbs lm

possyoo

Reaction score
thinking of buying some 19" lm reps as they have come up cheap but has anybody had any problems with 19's (235/35/19) on S3
because im also thinking of lowering the car 30mm wondering if im gonna have problems with rubbing etc. cheers guys!

wicked cheers mate Ive asked him and there et35 he said he had them rub on full lock on his golf might be arches on golf i suppose.

Not a problem on mine, they are with 20mm spacers all round. My Audi S3

I got a set of 18s lms on mine that came off a golf front wheels went on ok but rear ones needed at least 15 mm spacers to clear the calipers had 3 people in the back yesterday and stuff in the boot and never had problems with it rubbing

as far as I know they are the standard ones for a s3 quattro with vented rear discs

surprised you need spacers to get wheels on over the rear calipers tbh. I have 18" 8.5 et25 LMs with the standard calipers with no need for spacers - I do have spacers for looks though

Whats the highest J you can run on a s3?

is 8.5j inchfront okay with 9.5j on the rear okay? or whats the maximum you can go without needing spacers and longer bolts etc

Some are running 9.5" all round. I reckon you could push 10 on the rear. It really depends on tyre choice.

Ummmm they look quite nice might have to have a look for a set of those if they are fairly cheap to pick up!!