1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

19" BBS LM reps with nearly new tyres

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by Az, May 13, 2013.

1. Az

Az Hard slammed!

I have a set of Dare BBS LM replica alloys with nearly new tyres for sale.

Spec:-

- 19"x9.5" all round, these are not staggered widths front and rear, just 9.5" wide on all 4 wheels.
    - ET38 offset
    - 5x114.3 PCD (stud pattern) although can be fitted to a car with a PCD of 5x112 like I have on my B6 Audi A4 with the use of floating washer bolts (can be included with the wheels) They have been fitted to my car for 2 years with no issues at all.
    - 235/35/19 tyres all round, fronts are Sunny measuring 5-6mm across the tread, and rears are Accelera measuring 6-7mm across the tread, read with a tyre depth gauge.

They are in good condition as you can see from the pictures, although each wheel does have stone chips on the inside of the dished lips, and one wheel has a very light kerb craze on the very edge of the lip, hardly noticable to be honest (see pic). All this is only noticable up close and they still look brilliant when clean.

The front tyres have some inside wear on the very edge of the tyre, this was due to worn bushes creating negative camber which I was unaware of, otherwise they have plenty of tread. Rear tyres are perfect.

These are currently selling for over £1000 new with tyres, get them for half the price.

£500

Located in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire

Drivers rear -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Drivers front -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Passenger front -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Passenger rear -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kerb graze on very edge if you can just about see it...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]