19" BBS CK - A3/S3

Mo

Reaction score
I was planning on getting the above wheels for my new car but ive just been told they arent available for the A3/S3 !! Mjepson, a member here has them so im baffled. I told the sales guy that, he double ckecked and said no again. Nothing about the offset etc, just that the bolt pattern doesnt match. Then he said 18's would fit !!!! Any info ?

Thanks

he is talking crap - the 8P A3/S3 all have the same stud pattern and offset

i bought 8x19" BBS CH et50 2months ago and fit them there on saturday, lowered 25mm on coilovers all round and there are no scrubs or scobes!

if you want to see Mo let me know and i can meet you in belfast some evening

who are you getting them from? someone local?

I contacted a guy called Warren at MS Tuning in Essex as they are the main BBS dealer but BBS raised their prices mid march!

Cheers Boydie. It was MS Tuning in Essex that told me !!!! Then i phoned EastCoastCustoms who get supplied by MS Tuning and he said it must be right. Im baffled mate. Mjepson has them on an A3. Is it something to do with the brakes ?

Oh yea, Boydie, he said 19" CH's would fit but not the CK's. I went for the Ck's because i like the ball-polished finish

brakes maybe but im not sure - myself and another guy from seatcupra.net had great bother with the guy from MS Tuning

im sure with spacers from H&R or the likes will cure any problems with brakes

but as i said, if you want, i can meet up and take you a blast to see what the ride is like with 19s and lowered

maybe the design at the back of the spokes is strange and wont give clearance - that is a strange one!

I tell you what mate, when i get my car i'll give you a shout and we can meet up and i'll take you a spin and vice versa. Performance alloys in Antrim have 19" CH's for £1650 with Toyo's...free delivery but ive seen them on ebay.de for like £650 without. Still unsure.

i got mine brand new £968 delivered without tyres from MS Tuning

he promised me £870 then there was this BBS price rise a month after i ordered - i argued but didnt work

anyways im very happy with them and i have had some very nice comments about the car! :D

Mo - its a date ;) lol

I have a feeling Audi have changed the stud pattern on the S3 like VW did with the markV Golf. I know a guy in audi and he advised against putting 19's on but they always say that. I might just get it bluefinned and leave it as it is.

they are northern irish prices DPM - expect them to be more expensive lol

d3fy said:

Less competition from shops, postage prices - even though NI is part of the UK (which some people still forget!) it still costs a bomb to get things over here either by boat or plane

why do you think the irish always come over to get english cars?? we charge a bomb lol and are stingy!

you can easily buy a car in the mainland and sell it for a grand plus profit over here!

there are deals to be had dont get me wrong - the population of NI would barely scratch the surface of some of the big cities in England therefore there is more to select from in England therefore more competition, therefore cheaper cars to be had

NI isnt expensive - just the houses!!! :scared2: